Are you a cheerful team player with a serious customer service orientation? Does operational excellence excite you as much as sweet smelling confections? Do you have a colourful heart and a desire to work with a fast-growing brand that creates innovative, cruelty-free, and vegan hair and body products that smell good enough to eat? Do you want to work in Cakeland?
We are looking for an: Ecommerce Operations Intern
- General office administration
- Processing ecommerce orders, including picking, packing, and shipping the orders directly from head office
- Updating and maintaining order tracking spreadsheets daily
- Preparing shipping and customs documents
- Responding to inquiries submitted to customer service, by phone, and through email.
- Customer service experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience processing domestic + International parcel shipments
- Ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, high-growth digital work environment
Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applicants who do not provide cover letters will not be considered.
Cake Beauty is Canada’s most iconic independent beauty brand, delivering naturally luxe, cruelty-free confections for hair and body since 2003. A cult favourite of beauty junkies and editors alike, Cake Beauty hits the sweet spot under the Cake and Delectable brands at national and boutique retailers and e-tailers worldwide.