Do you eat, sleep, and breathe public relations and digital marketing? Are you a smartie-pants content creator with exceptional relationship- and community-building skills? Do you have a colourful heart and a desire to work with a fast-growing brand that creates innovative, cruelty-free, and vegan hair and body products that smell good enough to eat? Do you want to work in Cakeland?
We are looking for a: PR & Marketing Intern
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media databases
- Pack and ship media kits
- Search and track media coverage
- Assist in writing content and blog posts
- General office administration and other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Ability to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, high-growth work environment
- Understanding of PR and Marketing roles/responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please note that applicants who do not provide cover letters will not be considered.
Cake Beauty is Canada’s most iconic independent beauty brand, delivering naturally luxe, cruelty-free confections for hair and body since 2003. A cult favourite of beauty junkies and editors alike, Cake Beauty hits the sweet spot under the Cake and Delectable brands at national and boutique retailers and e-tailers worldwide.